Monday, August 30, 2010

Todays little bit of randomness..

So today when I got off the bus from work I popped into the train station. I wanted to pick up a tattoo magazine as I have been thinking of getting a little inky for my 30th birthday which is fast approaching and magazines sift out all the garbage..... unlike the internet.


There were a few on offer but this is one I went for, mainly because there is an artical with a little man called Dadan who I know.


There he is...he works with the Ripleys at 'The Sailors Grave' in Copenhagen where I had my Japanese sleeve done. I've not read the interview yet as it's all in Danish and I need all my brain power for that.


So there I was flicking through the magazine..... when I saw this!
I know that arm.


I've never been in tattoo magazine before.
WOOOOOOOO!!!!

1 comment: