Thursday, June 16, 2011

Another one from Judd...

Been a long time coming but I finally got Fee to take a few photos for me as its rather tricky to get a good shot of the back of your own arm.

The idea was to take the classic 'dagger through the rose' but combine it with a classic Japanese spin. Kind of a tattoo styles mix up. :)

I still need to go back as we need to do some shading work up in the handle and on the rope, the area got rather swollen on the day so we stopped and moved on to the fingers.

But here it is!


We had a lot of fun with the colour's on this piece. :)
I have never seen these colour combos before.

I'll promise to be a little faster in getting pictures of this piece up once it if finished. not sure when that will be, we needed it to heal up fully before we arrange a new date.... but as always i'll keep you posted. :)

2 comments:

  1. Very nice, did it tickle? The part near your pit would have über tickled me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it was like being tickled with a red hot stick! Haha

    ReplyDelete