Thursday, November 17, 2011

Super Mega Dupa Update....

Ok, so the posts have been piling up and it's time to get up to date with the bloggings around here. 

Last week me and a buddy went to see Machine head over in Copenhagen, it was a great line up with Bring Me Horizon and Devil Driver as support. Sadly the crowed was a little thin and subdued for these bands which was a real shame as the rock. However Machine Head DESTROYED the venue and my hearing!! So it was a great night all in all.




Tickets just seem to be getting bigger and bigger these days.




This was a map showing the route from our hotel to the venue. We figured it was a 15min walk..... after 40min of walking we got a train. I'll never trust a map again.




I'm don't really take photos at show as I am fed up seeing a sea of iPhones but I had to capture this.
Long story short 'Casper' was invited up on stage to flash is man boobs then stage dive..... he was a big guy and it did not end well for him.  :/



Last Sunday was very 'nice' and by that I mean it was all very grown up and polite as we went to Church. We were there for little Naya's christening and it was a fun little day out. 



Proud Daddy Will with his fast growing bundle of joy. 
She was very well behaved on the day.




Apparently she is a thumb sucker.... still cute.




It gave me and Fee an excuse to 'scrub up' and look nice.


Ok now comes all the random bits that are fun to know but don't really justify a full post of their own. Sorry random photos, its sad but true.....



 Movember is in full swing and me and the guys are hoping to raise lots of cash for charity. So get involved or give me lots of cash!

http://dk.movember.com/mospace/2329694/




We had a fancy home cooked dinner the other night. Duck leg with mashed sweet potato, fried Scollop on pesto and Mushrooms with Spinach and cream..... YUM!




 Fee has become the 'bringer of warmth' and got me an early Xmas gift in the form of a Canada Goose Jacket. Its getting cold her in DK so this is much needed.... TAK BABE!


1 comment:

  1. the 15 to 40 minute to train story - epic! XD and love fee haircut! and you sure look great too :D

    ReplyDelete