Thursday, March 29, 2012

Making myself even more unemployable...

Its all over, no longer can I get a job at Pizza Hut or KFC.... for I am now one of those social outcasts who has a HAND TATTOO! This Tattoo was done by my favorite artist, Mr Judd Ripley of Copenhagen. Thanks again JR, until the next time. :)



So here I am again at 'The Sailors Grave' of Copenhagen.
It's fast becoming my home away from home!




There she be!
This tattoo is for Mrs Grove and the 13 amazing years we have had so far. 
XXXXX






 Step by step.


1 comment:

  1. you both give me hope that love can last forever *sigh* all my friends relationsships are breaking apart right now - you have right down your love story someday. i love to read lovestories :) and so i can hope that my boy and i will last forevereverever!

    ReplyDelete