Tuesday, July 21, 2009

MEGA update!

Well, we are back from London and are trying to recover as best we can.

As mush as we like going to London, we are always running around seeing people which can take it out of you. Plus we had to pick up our WEDDING RINGS! and everybody wanted to see us before the wedding.

D-day is August 8th and there is not really much time left to get everything done. But we did manage to slip in another family get together which went well and we (by this I mean Fee) got lots of Wedding gifts....even after we had asked people to donate to Cancer Research instead of buying gifts.

But all in all it was a productive trip that involved a lot of eating and shopping....

One of the many meals we went out for, this time with Fee's Mum (center) and one of her many Aunts and Uncles. 


Mmmm new toy. Now that our Sony cam is not working we needed a new little digi cam. We went for the new 12mpx Cannon Ixus in Black.


Got a an extra shirt for the wedding from my good buddy 'Fabio' at PRADA...I wish I was kidding.


Mrs Lee wanted to buy me a belt as a pre wedding gift, this is some sort of Chinese tradition. I have never got a belt that came in its own bag before.


It's a very cool looking number with a Matt-Black buckle.


Talking of bags, I got a really nice pair of shots for the Honeymoon. But you cant see them yet, you need a pic of me in them with my great pins. :)


As always, we grabbed a few books to add to the collection. 


When we got home we found a marriage license waiting for us in the post. :)  

 

We did pick up more stuff but we have had to post some of that back. So watch this space for more goodies.


No comments:

Post a Comment