Friday, July 24, 2009

The Mighty METALLICA Stag party!

Right now I'm busy packing and getting ready for my trip up to Sweden with the boys (Joakim, Timbo, Jason) for a bit of a stag party. We are meeting up and staying with Gustaf who will show us some of the hot spots in Malmo.

But the highlight for me will be when we head down to Cph to see Metallica!!

Its been a while since I have seen them live and I cant think of anything else I would rather do for a stage party.....well, I could think of a few other things but thats not the kind of thing I want the future Mrs Groves reading about on this blog.

So, I am pretty much all packed and ready to go...
 

One Metallica T-shirt for the whole weekend: Check


Every Metallica, Lamb of God and Mastodon song on my i-Pod: Check

 
One sleeping bag: Check


One bottle of home made Vanilla Vodka: Check


One family size tub of extra strength Tylenol: Check

Well, thats me all packed then...see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment