Thursday, April 1, 2010

Easter painting Pt1

So today was the day that we starting to paint the kitchen, its just to give it a bit of a face lift really....but its still a decent amount of work.

How the kitchen looked in the morning....very woody.


Our 'Dexter' style kill room table for painting.


Tools of the trade.


The enemy!


The doors were the first to be painted but we first had to take them off and sand them.


The naked and door-less kitchen.


Before I got to the painting I put on my custom overalls....they were from my Ghostbusters outfit I made for a party.


After the first hit of paint.



The wooden shelves in the middle will take a few coats to get white.



End of day one: All the door fronts done.


End of day one: Outer shelves and frames painted.


End of day one: Inner shelves and frames painted.

Tomorrow will be another rich full day of painting and if were are lucky there will be some coloured paint making an appearance!

1 comment:

  1. looks like a lot of work, but I'm sure it will pay off. Love your wooden floor!

    ReplyDelete