Sunday, April 11, 2010

Weekend round -up...

Hello internet peeps!

Hope your all doing well out there in 'internet land'.

Been super busy over the past few days with work and home stuff but me and Fee still found time to eat some good food and pop out to see some friends.

Cooked up a mushroom strudel the other day, got inspired from watching the UK version of 'Come Dine With Me'.....but mine tuned out way better than the one on the show if I do say so myself. :P


It's super easy and super yummy, try it yourself.


There's the full dish, we had it with a light salad and some nice bread. I even made a nice tomato based dressing and that was an experiment that tuned out great.


It was surprisingly light considering the pasty.

Friday night me and the wife decided to pop out for some food and we went to try out our new favorite place in Vejle called 'The Lodge'.


Fee updating her FB status telling the world she is about to eat.


I had the capriccio to start, was super tasty and came with a great pesto.


For main I had the Lamb...it was soooooooo good!!


Our side dishes, my fav was the garlic and cheese mash.

I was working on Saturday but in the evening we pop over to Simon's place as he was having a little birthday get together. We don't get to see much of them as they have two young boys, so its always nice to catch up with them.


I even took the opportunity to put on a tie.


Simon made some home made pizza.....this is where it WAS!
It was eaten before I could even get a pic.


And just for fun here is a blurry pic of Matthew and Paul.

Today is not going to be an exiting day, I have a long list of things to do and most of them are boring. Did manage to get some stuff ordered from Amazon that I had been meaning to do for ages and finally got round to writhing up an interview I was asked to to......but more on that later.

The upside to today is that is Fee is making Won-Tons!!! YES!!!!

1 comment: