Saturday, September 18, 2010

Hair & cake...

so what have I been up to for the past few days you may ask? Well the simple answer is work, thos toys dont design themselves you know! Been a little tires after work to blog and to be honest there was not much to blog about....until now.

I finally got round to doing something with my hair after Fee cut it for me. I'm going for the 'greaser' look at the moment...

First attempt.


I think it looks a little better now.


Now I just need a leather jacket and a motor bike. :)


After playing with my hair for 6 hours we then went out for a little cake to celebrate Matthew's birthday. It was a fun little night with some good people, some good food and some really good cake.


There's the birthday boy himself.



Lami put on a good little spread with lots of home made chicken Satay.... Fee and me brought over some crispy home made Won-tons.



Matthew blowing out his candles with a little help from Lami.



Fee making sure Tara cuts her a big piece of the double chocolate and salted caramel cake.



Lami giving me his sexy eyes.



One man and his lamp.



2 comments:

  1. love your house and your tattoos.
    the girls look like very hip and you too. please dont laugh about my english. have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Thats very nice of you to say so....and your English is fine. :)

    ReplyDelete