Monday, January 17, 2011

LEGO Christmas gifts Pt.1

These are two little LEGO Christmas gifts I made for Judd & Marija Ripley over at the Sailors Grave Tattoo Studio. I kind of played up their hobbies and made them a little more fun.


Marija the Zombie slayer & Judd the Shark surfer.




Marija is very much into Horse riding and likes Horror, I turned her into a Zombie slayer chopping up the undead to save the human race.




I even made a little compartment where you can put some sweets.




Judd loves his Surfing & Fishing so I mixed the two up into a new and crazy hobby.

3 comments:

  1. question: can you have as much toy of lego as you want?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Within reason, I already have a lot of 'personal' LEGO so doing little bits like this or taking a few bricks home is ok. If I turned up with a trash bag and started to fill it up with bricks I would get into trouble. :)

    ReplyDelete