Monday, July 25, 2011

CUTE OVERLOAD!

Ok, so on Sunday we went to see our friends who just had their second baby. So now their little girl Ella has a baby brother by the name of Joris. Some other friends came along and it turned into a bit of a baby-fest.... enjoy!


"Oh hi, welcome to my crib."




"Diz flannel smell like kloroform to you?"





Fee was getting into the whole playtime thing.
"Hey kids, what to join me in my candy castle of fun!?"




Inside the fun palace.



"Oooooooo I got a ball"



Baby Joris just chilling out in his bubblegum coloured cardigan.



Awww how....cute?



Ella has and never will trust me, this is the only look I ever get from her.




"er...what?"




The whole Dutch clan together in one shot. :)



Lami-poppins had to say good bye a little early.




"Diz is what I thinks of your offer!"




"Lamby, I done told you. Pay ups or I take your wool"




I had to be Bubble monkey for a while to keep the kids happy.




"Ooooooooooooo"




"Iz that woman behind me still talking?.... I swear to god she will go the same wayz as the Lamb"




"Some times I just like to sit here and watch the little people from the window."





"Quick! Take diz before she noms it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment