Saturday, July 2, 2011

Last weeks blog this week...

*I actually posted this last week but on the wrong blog...ops!

Last week at work was busy but productive, plus the weather is getting nicer here in DK so it was a nice week all in all. To celebrate I even wore a Bow-Tie to work, i've been rocking the'smart Friday' thing for the past few weeks and I think I'll keep it up.


The Bow-Tie went over rather well, I'll have to pick up a few more.


In other news, Fee has been hankering to get back in the kitchen. So she whipped up a little curry the other night and it was great! Tonight there will be a Chinese meal using King Crab, so she may start posting on her rather neglected food blog again.....hint, hint. ;)



Fee 'slaving' away in the kitchen.




Mmm Tasty Pork curry.



Our German friends popped over on Saturday for a coffee and some cake, it's always fun seeing them and hanging with their little girl Amelie.



Amelie can switch from happy to grumpy is a split second.


It also seems that the later half of the year will be pack with live shows and bands! From October onwards I am going to see Enter Shikari, Machine Head, Bring me the Horizon,Devil Driver and now Red Hot Chilly Peppers maybe happening. Rock on \m/

Seeing Machine Head live will NEVER get old.

No comments:

Post a Comment