Monday, September 12, 2011

A week in Germany...Pt1

Last Monday I was in the city of Hamburg on some tests for LEGO. Even tho we were there for work we managed to sneak out of the test center for a bit and have a little look around the city.



 Some creepy dolls we spotted in a toy shop.
Please don't come and eat my heart in the night!




 You think I would be fed up with looking at this stuff.




This is what I get to call 'market research' :)







Fred, Andy and Matthew.... I think we may have been lost at this point.





A rather pretty building in the town center.



I actually don't know what building this is so I'm throwing this one out to any Germans reading this.






A rather cool 3D map we found.




We went to a nice restaurant while there (cant remember the name) but they had these stupidly big menus printed on sheets of metal. Nobody could see each other while ordering.

2 comments:

  1. hamburg! oh i will live there sometime! have you been to the corner "schanzen stern"? there are all the creatives and great restaurants! (without stupid metal menues) and the building btw: its the city hall XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. That street name does not ring a bell, to be honest we only had a few hours to run around. So i'm guess there is a lot more to see! Thanks for the Tourist info, now I know that that building is. :D

    ReplyDelete