Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Birthday of Mrs Groves....

The 22nd was Fee's Birthday and we have been eating Cheesecake for three days straight..... not that I am complaining but I think my Liver and waist line are about to give up on me!



You cant have a Birthday without Flowers and gifts!




Fee was off to the Spa with a friend so we had a light breakfast. I did a posh twist on Egg's & Bacon.




 On her Return I had made a super tasty Cheesecake with Strawberries and Jam.




 This one turned out pretty good I have to say, just look at the layers!

That night we went out for dinner at a nice Italian place in town. Tasted great but we had not eaten that much Pasta in a long time so we were VERY full. The upside was that we did not eat all the Cheesecake that night! We were nice and shared it with some friends Friday night before going out for dinner and drinks..... yes you read that right, BEFORE DINNER! The best thing about being a grown up is eating cake whenever you want.  :P

Today we went to see Lizzy who was having her birthday today..... again we took Cheesecake.




 Fee was teaching Amilie how to say animal names in English.... which was super cute. :)




Christine, Lizzy, Sven and Craig enjoying some surprise sun in Denmark



No comments:

Post a Comment