Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sorry....

I know, I know! Its been a while since I blogged but I have been busy...and sick.....and busy while being sick so you'll have to cut me some slack. January is always crazy for us at LEGO so its been hard to find the time to sit down and blog, but I promise to get back on track with this. 

So lets get what little news there is out of the way and we can start a fresh!



Finally got round to getting some Global knives in the January sales. They are sooooo good and if you like to cook these a well worth the extra cost.... plus you feel a bit like a Ninja using them.




As I said before, I got sick the first week back at work which was not good timing. Fee nursed me back to health with some amazing home made chicken soup.



As well as looking after me while I was sick she helped me out big time with some presentation stuff for work. So to say thanks I whipped up some tasty Sushi and Tempura veg for her..... using the new knives of course.




As it's Winter I have been growing a 'gnarly fisherman beard' to keep my face warm. 




As I was growing hair one of our friends decided he wanted less, so Fee gave him a good buzz!




I also got to see MASTODON live in Arhus last night which was amazing..... almost everyone had a beard!!

1 comment:

  1. always when i visit your blog i am getting hungry..-.-" good that it is not a cheesecake post :P

    ReplyDelete