Monday, March 16, 2009

Freedom.


Thats it, i'm Free of Facebook and it feels good.

I don't feel this need to log-on every time i'm within a one meter radius of a computer. No longer will I spend hours 'tagging' photos of friends and hours 'untagging' myself from other peoples photos.

But just like any bad relationship, Facebook was not going to let me go withiout a fight. First it tried to guilt me into not going. "Don't leave me!" it said, "look at all the good times we had" and it showed me pictures of me with my friends saying "But Fee will miss you, and Abi will miss you" (honestly, thats what it said)

Low blow Facebook, low blow...... but i'm stronger than that!

It then asked why I was going and gave me a list of options. Everyone i ticked resulted in some 'advice' that would help make things better and stop me going.

Again, i'm was true to my goal and hit the 'deactivate' button..................only to be told that my profile would be saved and that I could just log on anytime and pick up where I left off!

Thats not what I wanted! I wanted a clean break up!

Oh well, I hope FB forgets about me and moves on someday.


No comments:

Post a Comment