Sunday, March 29, 2009

Up's and Down's




Its been a tough week all in all now that I look back on it.

It was great to catch up with people in London and get bits for the upcoming wedding, but there were some stressful points. One point of mega stress was the first ever 'meeting of the family's'.

Me and Fee have been together 10 years but this was the first time my side would be meeting her side (long story). It all turned out well in the end and everybody had a great time, but there was a lot of nerves leading up to the dinner.

It was also Mothers day in the UK while we were over and that always gets me down a bit. Me, my Dad and Uncle went to the cemetery on the day. Not been up in a little while so it was to see the flowers and plants in bloom.....but I always get a little moody for a while after.

Combine this with one of the worst days at work I have had for a long time and you get one unhappy chappy!

Saturday was a high point, Fee drove me all the way to Copenhagen (Tak!) to see Judd Ripley to talk about my sleeve and neck work.


www.juddripley.com

He was a very nice guy and we had a good chat about what I was after and when he could fit me in. His wife was also very friendly, she had a chat with Fee about weddings and what/what not to serve guests. Turns out she had even met Matt Diffa who had done most of my right arm....small world. So after 20min or so we found some dates and made some bookings, check out the appointment card.....



Mmmmmm inky

In total there are 6 appointments, the first being on the 8th May. So look out for pics not long after. :)

After the long drive back we had a yummy meal and watched a good film called 'Stranger than Fiction'. However I started to feel really sick towards the end of the evening and had to hit the sack. I ended up having to sleep it off most of Sunday and missed my Danish lesson. I'm over the hump but feel like I have been 10 rounds with Tyson. :(

So, up's and down's........but we carry on, roll on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment