Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Memories

Sir Ham-a-lot of London 



I'm back baby!

London was pretty cool this time, bit of a whirlwind trip but mega productive.

I got a great pair of shoes for the wedding, and great shirt, great tie and a nice pair of pants. Fee was also very productive, she got some shoes for the wedding (i'm not allowed to see them) and a belt for the dress (again I cant see it).

We also got to catch up with some old family friends who we kind of lost a little contact with since moving too DK. So their was some crying (not from me, i'm to manly for that, unless I am watching the ending to ET) and lots of hugging, but everybody is super excited about the wedding in August.

It wasn't until I got back that I realised that I had not taken any photos. I guess being raised in London, I don't see it in the same way as a visiter would. I'm kind of 'blind' to all the great sights of London. So next time I think i'll take the Nikon for a spin in London town, that would probably give me fresh new perspective on London. :)

Its visits like this that make me really miss London because we had some really good time. Me, Fee and Sir Ham in our little flat in London. 

Awwwww memories.






No comments:

Post a Comment