Monday, December 21, 2009

Lots of pics but no ink.

So this should have been the post with pics of my new ink and teeth....but it's not thanks to the snow that is covering Denmark right now.

I left work early on Wednesday to get to the Dentist for my brace adjustment, sadly they called me to cancel my appointment just as I stepped off the bus! So not adjustment of wire fix until January 2010, Bugger!

So I had my ticket booked and was up early on Thursday morning ready to head off to Copenhagen on the train, sadly there was soooo much snow in this part of Denmark that my train was canceled. :( I hung around he station for over an hour while they kept delaying trains, then finally they canceld everything because the snow was really falling hard. So the snow foiled my plans again.


Outside the station in the morning.


See that big white strip of snow? Thats not road, thats
where the train tracks should be.

So after an hour + of standing in the freezing cold and having no trains I decided to head home, there were ways of getting to Copenhagen but it would have taken me hours and I ran the risk of getting stuck there. So I decided to call it quits and get warm before I lost my toes to frost bite. I called Judd and we re-arranged for the 22nd Dec.


The snow was starting to fall hard now.


The Vejle town hall and Xmas tree about to
get another layer of snow.


Cow-man feeling the cold.


Thats a nice thick frosting!


This is the view from the study room.....nice.


A little tractor arrived to help clear the street.


Even this guy's wheels were spinning
around on the ice!

Some nut-case busking in the snow!

Me attempting to get something out of the car.

Apart from the snow, me and Fee have been super busy sorting out, tidying up, moping and cleaning the whole apartment. Its been a busy and stressful two days but the place looks and feel great, so now we can relax for Xmas. :)

So Fingers crossed I will get to Copenhagen ok tomorrow (there is more snow predidcted!) and get my Cherry Blossoms filled in. It will also be my chance to give Judd and Marija their Xmas/thank you present.....a LEGO tattoo machine! (what else is a LEGO designer going to give them?) :)

It's pretty much 1:1 scale, and is rather stable to handle.


Side one.

Side two.


Marija and Judd in Minifig form with their
inks and giant machine.







No comments:

Post a Comment