Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Mo's and Cheesecake.

Hello people of the internet!

Been trying to blog more frequently but I have been working my ass off for the past few weeks. I also needed to put in a few extra hours because it's the two days of pain coming up! I have the Dentist on Wednesday and another tattoo session on Thursday so that means time out of the office.....but you will get some pics of teeth and ink. :)

Moving on....

I totally forgot to tell you how Movenber went! It was a great success and we (the LEGO Mo-bros) raised over 6000dkk to help research into curing Prostate Cancer.


That is sooooo worth 6ooodkk!

Desparetly trying to find some time to wrap up gifts and post them to the UK, but time is running short and me and Fee are super busy. Eeek! On the upside, we are really looking forward to the Xmass break. Cant wait to chill out in-front of an open fire and eat great food with my Wife. :)

Vejle town hall in all's twinkly glory.

We visited our friends Sanne and Simon on Saturday night, not seen them in a long time. They have two very young boys so its hard for them to pop out and see the gang, so we figured we would invite ourselves over and catch up. We were in charge of desert so I knocked up a cheese cake! It was Lemon and Vanilla cheese cake (not too much Lemon, just a twist) with a creme fresh toppin that I added Hershey's Chocolate syrup too. :D

This was goooood. Nom nom.

Well thats all from me for today, keep your eyes peeled for inky Tattoo pics coming this way. But just to leave you on a happy note, here is a picture of a very cute and perfectly formed Orange that I saw at work today.

I wrongly assumed it was fake.





No comments:

Post a Comment