Thursday, March 18, 2010

Skillz...we has dem!

Hello boys and girls!

Just wanted to drop in and say Hi to you all before the weekend kicks in. I'll do a proper post then....i promise! But until then heres a couple of pics of interest.

As I said before, Fee has be brushing up on her Chinese cooking skills of late. The latest creations are these amazing hand made Won-tons. Fee made a big batch that we could freeze, so we have enjoyed these bad boys with soup on a couple of nights, VERY tasty!


Cant beat hand made Won-tons!

We have been sorting out the mess in the basement so we can clean up the spear room, this involved buying a stack of plastic storage bins from Ikea and packing them full of stuff. It wasn't until I filled two box's that I realised just home many computer games I had.....and there is still loads more hidden around the flat.

Pew Pew!

I'm a bit of a game geek and have some cool retro stuff tucked away, I'm guessing I must have some impressive hand to eye coordination after all that gaming.

I may not be able to read, but I'm crack shot with an MG Grand. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment