Saturday, July 17, 2010

TOY STORY 3!!

-----Super Cool News Alert!-----

As some of you may know I was one of the designers who worked on the LEGO Toy Story line. It was a great line to work on and as a thank you from Disney/Pixar myself and the rest of the LEGO Toy Story gang are......wait for it.....going to London to see the PREMIER OF TOY STORY 3!!! :D


There they are, 5 of the hottest tickets in town...how much would you pay for one of those on eBay?

I came home a little early to get travel arrangements sorted (being the native Londoner I was put in charge) and packing. Normally I just throw a load of stuff in a case and only wear 20% of it, so this time I figured out my outfits before hand.


Traveling and bumming round London on Saturday outfit. Simple, comfy and practical... combined with a large(ish) travel bag that good for any cool bits I may pick up.


This is my 'hitting the town' outfit, kind of smart but with a cool twist. We are going to a cool restaurant Sat night, so this should work out well.


Outfit for the premier. Smart trousers, nice fitted shirt, Pink tie and trainers. Being a kids film I wanted to keep the look a little 'fun'...plus it starts at 1:30pm so it's not exactly going to be a Black tie evening.


Traveling home outfit, again its comfy, cool and light-wight.

I wont take my laptop as its only for one night but i'll e sure to post up some cool pics once I get back. Stay cool!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for that 'Kung-Fu'.... very deep. Was that from a greetings card or a fortune cookie? :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...you plan outfits for a period of time XD!
    hope you had fun at toystory!

    ReplyDelete