Sunday, March 6, 2011

"Pedestrians are worth and extra 10 points!"

This weekend has been rather good if not a little hectic as we have been testing my new driving skills. We celebrated on Friday with a super nice meal and a glass or two of 'fizz'.

We went on a little road trip Saturday just to give the new car a long test drive and to make sure I don't forget all the stuff I have learnt over the past few months. Even went to see some friends we have not seen in a while which was nice.

The driving has been going well, just need to keep practicing and gaining more confidence. I still need to use all my brain faculties when driving through a busy town but I guess I will become more relaxed over time. Poor Fee is not used to me being in the driving seat (of a brand new car!) and gets a little 'frightened' from time to time. :P


There she be!
We have called her 'Peggy'


This is my 'must not run over pedestrians' concentration face.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha great! your wife have to get good nerves now^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. It could take some time before she is comfortable in the car with me at the wheel. :P

    ReplyDelete