Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tarifa pt2

Our second day in Tarifa was a relaxed one, the morning was a little wet so we got up late had some breakfast and watched a movie..... but then the sun came out and we went for a walk.

The photo spam continues....


Tarifa is full of cute little streets.



I am enjoying myself, honest. I just look rather 'annoyed' when my face is relaxed.



This one goes out to Sam! ;)



...




We later met up with Winnie and had some tasty Tapas, food turned out to be a large focal point to our trip!




We meet a Donkey and a Cow on our little walks, sadly we had no treats to give him.




One night we cooked for Winnie and Ray (her flat mate)..... I don't like being 'papped' while i'm creating in the kitchen.




She was all smiles at first, but 10 seconds after cutting that Onion she was crying like a baby.




1 comment: