Sunday, October 2, 2011

The lesser spotted Nik....

When I go on work trips with the LEGO gang I tend to act as photographer along with a few others. However unlike most people I get myself into odd places to get shots and I don't normally end up in other peoples photos....... so the joke is that I have become like big foot (was Nik even there? is that him in the background?) so now people try and take photos of me just to prove I was there.... some have more success than others.




There's me, in the far far far far right taking pictures. I'm in shot but you could never PROVE it was me in a court of law.




 On a bollard, hood up, snapping away..... they haven't even noticed me, it's like i'm a Ninja or something!




They almost got me in this one, managed to turn my back before they captured my soul with their picture box.



This is totally on of those fake photoshop jobs, the shadows are all wrong and that's not even my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment