Monday, October 24, 2011

Rocking in Denmark.....

It has been a rather rocking time in Denmark of late and the future is looking just as good. Bands are coming out of the woodwork and playing in Denmark. I hope the pace of good bands coming over keeps up as the live scene is one of the things I miss about London.



Went up to Copenhagen last month to see Enter Shikari with my buddy Adrian.
Great live band and a great show.



Just over a week ago I got to see the Red Hot Chili Peppers with Fee and some friends.
You cant help but like RHCP.





Going to be seeing Bring me the horizon in a couple of weeks in Copenhagen along with....





 The mighty Devildriver who are amazing live, but they will also be shearing the stage with......






MACHINE HEAD! I am soooo looking forward to seeing them live again.






Found out last night Mastodon are playing in January at a small venue and I got my ticket today!




Even managed to get a ticket for Rammstein but thats much later next year.


1 comment:

  1. nice list :) we installed an pin-board a week ago extra for our concert tickets haha

    ReplyDelete