Thursday, October 20, 2011

I lied.....

Ok, so in my last post I said nothing had been happening while Fee was away and there was not much to show you..... well that was a bit of a lie. Sorry I fibbed to you but I had to insure Fee did not find out what I was up too. Why all the lie's you ask? because I had got this little gift for her.......



That is a Roland digital Piano and its pretty sweet right? Fee donated her previous Piano to her old school when we left the UK and I have been planning to get a new one for her for some time now.

  
There was lots of planning involved and sneaking off to see Pianos over the past few months and a few friends had to get involved with the lie but it all came together in the end. There was an issue with getting the Piano delivered..... basically they couldn't. So in the end I had to hire a rather large car to go pick it up in Arhus and rope my pal Adrian into helping me get it up into the appartment.



 Not huge I know but this is the biggest thing I have ever driven to date.... it was like driving a boat! Haha


Fee was rather surprised when she arrived home to find it sitting there waiting for her, and I have to say its been nice hearing her play again. Having music drift through the apartment is rather nice and makes me smile. She was a little rusty at first but it all seems to be coming back to her rather fast. So maybe a Danish tour will be in order soon... :)




 I got to play a little while Fee was away, but Bass can get rather boring when you are on your own..... really miss playing in a band.


Oh, in cooking news I tried something new in the never ending quest to improve my cheesecake. I attempted a....... wait for it........ 'PEANUT BUTTER' cheesecake and it was rather good. It was a thank you for some of the guys at work for helping out on my project for a few days.




 It's much more 'gooey' than your standard cheesecake but that's Peanut butter for you.
Roof of your mouth goodness.





...... I also made sure to make a mini one for Fee.





No comments:

Post a Comment