Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tired of Avocado's?...no, just tired.

Man, what a day!

I just seems like you get less and less time to design at LEGO these days.

We (the team) had a talk about dead lines today, and boy is it going to be a tough one. We have a lot to build in a short space of time and there is the Danish summer holiday coming, so nothing can be done in July. Combine that with a wedding coming up and you have yourself a stressful few months.  Boo!  :(

I know I promised pics of my finds at the junk shop, but that will have to wait until I have the energy to pick up a Camera....sorry.

But in other news I have become addicted to Avocado's...a little random I know but I cant seem to stop eating them. I have a big pile at work and a load at home.  Can you 'OD' on light green tasty mush?  Mmmmmmmm.

Nom!

No comments:

Post a Comment