Sunday, April 19, 2009

An wonderful load of crap.

What a great day this Sunday has been.

My buddy Joakim found this random place thats not far from Vejle and sells LOADS of cool old second hand stuff, and because me and Fee love junk we decided to go have a look.

A few of us jumped into our cars and had a drive down there and was amazed at the place. Its basically a few barns full of stuff, but only the 'nik-naks' part was open today. Even so, we all had a great time looking though all the old treasure that once belong to other people.

As you can see from the pics, this place was rather big a packed full of goodness!



Fee and Lami looking for treasure!

We round some GREAT stuff, but i'm far too tired to take pics and post tonight. I'll get some pics up tomorrow of our star finds.

We did find a bag of old LEGO that had some rear bricks in but the old lady got a little pissed at me and would not sell it too me. She thought there was two bags of LEGO originally and that I had put it all into one bag to get it cheaper! :(

So no LEGO for me, but the other finds more than make up for it.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment