Tuesday, June 9, 2009

DAY OF THE TRIFFIDS!

So I was taking down the oddly small Danish bin bags today and I notice something different about 'car park log' (I will call it CPL from now on).

CPL is this random log that has been living in the car park for as long as we have lived here. I don't know where it came from but its never been a problem... until now.

Its always had a little moss on it, but it has now sprouted some crazy looking Alien flower's. I'm no Botanist but what I sees I don't like. I'm worried these things are going to walk up the stairs and 'body snatch' me.  :/



Behold, space log!


You try telling me that thing it not some 'spor' from Mars thats here to infest our minds.

Let me be the first to welcome CLP to the Thrown of Earth....Live Long and Prosper!

No comments:

Post a Comment