Friday, June 26, 2009

What a week...

So it's a Friday and I'm sooooo brain dead.

I have had two model reviews over the past two days and it can take a lot out of you. For those of you that don't know, a model review is when a LEGO designer builds his/her model with other designers by showing them how to build it brick by brick. So you have to remember every brick and where it goes in your model. Thats not to bad for a £9:99 set, but it takes a bit of work when you get up to the £50-100 sets.

So i'm looking forward to a relaxed weekend.......anyhoo.

Me and Fee popped out to see Tara because she 'had some news'! Turned out she got a job at LEGO doing 3D modeling of new elements in my department. Yay Tara! Welcome to the family.

On our way out I checked on 'space log' to see if it had become self aware yet, but so far its still in the early stages of evolution.


"It's alive! ALIVE!"


Its starting to grow some Pink buds now, pretty...but scary at the same time.


The future Mrs Groves enjoying the sun.

Well, I'm off to enjoy my weekend...

Ps.

Is this not the most round Avocado you have ever seen?

pps.

Do I need to get out the house more?



No comments:

Post a Comment