Saturday, June 20, 2009

Moving on up.

So today I went to help 'Baskia' move into their new home in Vejle. Seeing as they are expecting their first child, all the local men folk came to help them move from the Apartment to the new house with the cute garden. 

They had 'A LOT' of stuff to move, a whole apartment, a basement and an attics worth of stuff. So I am a little tired and warn out at the moment, but nothing a good shower cant fix. 

They were having a BBQ after the move but I had to pop home to help Fee nurse her hang over and sore toes from the Hummel summer party.


The gang unloading the second wave of stuff from the Horse box.


Some important stuff that needed moving, a pillow, a length of chain, 
a coat hanger and one Grey sock.


That's one handsome moving man.


I never want to see a box again.



The 'French man' taking a break.......lazy!


The very cute decking....worth buying the house for.


You cant really see on my iPhone cam, but this bush was full of Bees.


The horrid injury I suffered moving some stuff.


I didn't have to move this, but I saw this cute church on the walk home.

So now i'm going to chill out and have a nice night in with the wife..... perfect!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment