Monday, June 15, 2009

Toy Story 3

It's no secret that LEGO has the rights to Toy Story  and that we will be making sets based on the movies, and the great thing is...... I get to work on them!  :D

Nothing to show you yet, but things are looking great and almost all of 2010 is in the bag. We also got a sneek peek at TS3 and I can't wait to see it when it hits Denmark.

But to keep you happy, this was recently released....


"This 5'3" Lego model of Buzz Lightyear was constructed from 40,000 Lego bricks in 250 hours by 3 Master Builders. The Lego Buzz Lightyear was unveiled by Disney Consumer Products at the Licensing International Expo. Disney's Toy Story 3 comes out in 2010. Disney is also re-releasing the first two movies in 3D for a two week period in October. There will also be new LEGO Toy Story toys and other products."

Yay!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Nik.

    This is Adam from Disney, etc. I was very excited to receive a comment from someone who is actually working on the Toy Story LEGO sets!

    I was wondering if I could get in contact with you through e-mail to talk more about it. I think that it is very cool that you work at LEGO, and I cannot wait to see what the final LEGO sets look like.

    Thanks a lot!

    Adam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adam,

    Due to some 'unpleasent' experiences with over excited LEGO fans in the past, I now no longer give out my email....sorry.

    I'm sure you can understand that some people get VERY excied about what I do. But this can result in me getting 200+ emails a day from people wanting to know what I am working on, what's coming out and if they can have a job.

    But please feel free to pop by the blog and ask the odd question or two, if I can answer it for you then I will be more than happy too. :)

    ReplyDelete