Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Mega Wedding/Honeymoon picture update Pt1

Ok, as promised here is the first part of the Wedding and Honeymoon updates. Due to the crazy amount of pictures I will need to break this up into a few blog posts.

We got the Hight Rez photos from Max our wedding photographer that we need to go though and get printed. But sadly, the low rez versions I am using look a little "washed out" for some reason???

But lets not dwell on that.

So....HERE WE GO!!!


The (then) Future Mrs Groves with her Mum.

Also seen here with the lesser spotted smiling Mr Lee.

Fee had a Tea ceremony with her Mum & Dad before they left for the church.

I present to you Mr & Mrs Groves....Yay!

Us saying a quick thank you to Mary the priest. She was very kind and even did a lot of the ceremony in English so our families would know what is going on. Tak Mary!


Awwwww....i'm very lucky.

Making a run for it!

The Tat and the Teeth.

"What have I done!"

Having a walk and taking it all in.


The whole gang.

The Groves and Lee family come together.

Fee and her (like a) sister, Winnie.

Me and my big brother Spencer...we never take stuff seriously.

Mr & Mrs Groves with our UK and DK buddies.


Flowers...you cant have a wedding without flowers.

Mmmmmm wedding cupcakes.

A biiiig thanks goes out to Tara and Matthew
for making almost 100 cupcakes.

The menu...we had some goood nom!

We had a spot of rain before dinner stared, but the guys pitched
in and kept everybody dry on the way to the tent.


Mmmmmm Happy juice.

I needed a few glasses before my speech.

Cant really remember what I said but
every body seemed to like it.

Mamma made a very nice and moving speech.

My brother and best-man in mid-flow....Fee's face says it all.


Me thanking him....for some reason.

You can tell by my face that the picture
Spencer is showing Fee is NOT GOOD.

There was lots of this... :)

Mrs Groves!

Double happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment