Sunday, September 27, 2009

Toys and Doodles....


Two post's in one day!

I'm like some sort of blogging machine. :)

Now that I'm back from Japan, I figured you might like to see a few of the toys (there were a lot) I picked up. Plus I have started some doodles/painting/drawings that are rather fun.

"Oh my, R2 help me!"
Gayest. Robot. Ever

All but the pink one I got in Japan, all boys seem to have
a soft spot for robots and I'm no different.

Again, its a robot.....but this is an old school re-issue of the one
my big brother had! Well worth the Yen.

This is a fun little game that helps kids/adults learn chopsticks. Very cute.

This is 'bo-pi' and yes, that is a pink poo on a stick.

Sad little inky!

Not sure where this is going yet...stay tuned.

Needs some final touches...not sure what just yet.

These guys were post-it note 'meeting dooles' that I'm inking up.
Only just started these.

Still needs a lot of work, again I never plan ahead so who knows how this will end up.
Its very 'Monty Python'

No comments:

Post a Comment