Thursday, September 24, 2009

Not a wedding post!

Not feeling to great today, not sure what the deal is but I woke up feeling really 'green'. The idea of getting on the bus to Billund does not tempt me! So here is an update of thing besides the wedding and honeymoon posts.

Over the past week or so me and Fee have been addicted to DEXTER on DVD....its sooooo good. We always saw bits of it on TV but it's the kind of show you need to see from the start to really understand what's going on and who's who. We watched the whole first season last week and are now well into the second...addictive!


Awwww...how cute.

In other news, we finaly got our hands on a Kitchenaid mixer and those Vipp bins we wanted. Been needing new bins for a long time now so we got one of off-white and one in the limited "US Taxi cab Yellow" and as for the mixer....well, we just REALLY wanted one. Pricey I know, but it's well worth it. We did loads of baking with it over the weekend and plan to do a lot more, I made two Cheese cakes which I have never done before (I promised I would make one for Fee's birthday), Fee got involved and made some crisp bread and a load of meringues. I even had a go at making Strawberry Ice cream. Turned out pretty well considering it was all done by hand.

It has been a good few days....Mmmmmmmmmm




















Note: That is the same mixer we now have but I did not cook the cheesecake in the pic, I forgot to take a photo of them but this one looks just like the ones I made. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Thanks for your comment on my blog! So exciting that you work for LEGO! I'm at the competitors you know... haha.. megabloks in Montreal, Canada.

    Do you have an online portfolio that i can sneak a peek at? I'm so curious!

    ReplyDelete