Saturday, September 12, 2009

Not the Mega wedding, honeymoon post I promised you...

Ok, I know I promised to do a super big update about the the wedding and honeymoon but I have been in Norway for the past few days.

All the LEGO designers (that includes me) go away once a year for brain storming and re-energizing. This year we all got on a big boat and headed off to Oslo....thats in Norway.

It was a lot of fun and everyone had a great time, if you have never been  to Oslo I would recommend you go check it out. I'm not going to bore you with loads of photos, just wanted to let you know I was there.

This was what I was doodling when I should have been paying attention.


The view while sailing into Oslo...very pretty.


"She be a fine ship!"


Adam at the Danish Design center...


and as we can see, he is a little special.

No comments:

Post a Comment