Friday, May 7, 2010

Your not getting the best of me germs!!

So I am still suffering with a sore thoat and some swollen glands that are making my ears hurt, but i'm not going to let that get me down. Mrs Groves is off on a work 'team building' weekend and I know if I sit on my butt all weekend doing nothing I will hate myself for it. Soooooooo I have been keeping myself busy.


Put up the new shower curtain.


Added a non-slip matt under the wooden shower matt.
Needed to be trimmed to size.


4 loads of washing!


Filled in the gapes between the celling tiles, we plan to smooth it out and paint it over as it looks a little dated in my opinion.


Doing the same to this little section out side the bathroom and bedroom.


Had to make up a little 'kill room' before sanding.


There! Nice and smooth and ready for some paint...maybe tomorrow as I'm now feeling a little worn out.

At one point today I started hearing this odd beeping noise, it was freaking me out a little as I didn't know where the hell it was coming from. Turns out it was this....



I'll have to pick up some batteries, safety first people!





No comments:

Post a Comment