Saturday, October 9, 2010

Action!

Today has been a nice relaxing Saturday, did a bit of shopping this morning and then sad down to start editing some video. We took our camcorder to Japan/Thailand last year and I have just never got round to putting the footage together....well today I made a start!

Its not going to be a long vid, maybe 10min but its about time I did it.


This is what I have been looking at most of the day.


In other news, I baked 3 cheese cakes today! that's right, 3!! One is for us, one is for our German friends who have had some bad luck with their car for the past few months and one is for...... well do you need an excuse to have more than one cheese cake? :P

I'll post some pics once the are all set and ready....yum yum!

3 comments:

  1. dont post those pics of the cake! i would just be jealous! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... well there is going to be some more cake pics comming up soon, so you may want to look away. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you crazy? ask your wife - women are just not built for not looking at cakes and other yummie stuff!

    ReplyDelete