Friday, October 29, 2010

My little project....

Fee has been in Copenhagen this week doing photo shoots for Hummel, so I have been on my own. To insure I didn't sit around surfing the net all night and growing fungus I gave myself a little project.

Mrs Groves got me super cool gift for our wedding anniversary, an origanal paining (not a print!) from Judd Ripley and I finally got round to framing it. We found a nice frame at a second-hand shop (a barn to be more precise) that suited the print. The frame was old (from 1944) so it needed cleaning up and preping for the painting, that was what I was doing during my evernings at home.


There it is! This pic does not do Judd's painting justice, the colours are amazing. I'll get some nice pics tomorrow once the light is better.


Ripley '08..... sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment