Saturday, October 2, 2010

BIIIIG Harry Potter LEGO.

So the news is out!

In January you can get your hands on this bad boy, its my Harry Potter set of Diagon Alley.


There she is in all her glory.


I was even asked to do a video about the 'making of' the set. The vid is ok but I HATE the sound of my own voice. Plus I had only just had my brace put in so I am really trying to speak clearly which results in me sounding like Prince Harry. :/


I'm in the 'G'...



I look very serious while talking about LEGO.. Hahaha

The Vid

4 comments:

  1. i wanna see that vid! post the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a lil tiny link at the end - great^^ look how british you sound :D yeah really prince harry. you have a real cool job! but lego became too expensive for me -.-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well when you have a member of the british royal family like me building for them then is going to cost you! Haha

    ReplyDelete