Monday, December 6, 2010

Dear Santa...

It will soon be xmas and not long after that it will be my birthday (31st Dec if your were interested).... and best of all it will be my big 30! So what is this mature adult wishing Santa and loved ones will bring him? GAMES!! PEW PEW!

*If your not a game geek then you should come back some other time, I won't be offended. :P



I loved Fallout 3 so i'm hoping New Vegas will be just as good. I played Fallout 3 until my eyes went dry but sadly it got super buggy and started to crash all the time. After some time I had to admit defeat and move on.... turns out it was a big problem with the 'Game of the year addition' which has all the extra content. I guess squeezing all that onto the disk didn't work out so well. Let's hope the new one does not suffer from this.



This looks soooo good and its made by the people who did Burnout Paradise which I am still playing and it's still a great game. Hot Pursuit is basically Cops & Robbers with super cars driving at mind bending speeds. WANT! :)



I enjoyed AC1 (a little repetitive but decent) and I loved AC2, it was a great game with a great story line that really sucked me in. People are saying this new one, Brotherhood is more of and 'add on' than a new full game but i'm sure its going to be good.



The MOD fanchise has always been a little hit&miss and this one seems to be dividing peoples opinion..... so I figure it must be worth cheaking out. Medal Of Honor is a reboot of the franchise and the first that is set in the present day. What is also good is the fact you get the classic MOD Frontline included which I really liked playing on my PS2, so thats two for one. Sweet!



You can not own a PS3 and not have COD in your collection, plus COD Black Ops has the new Zombies game.... nuff said.



Big fan of the series, played them on PS2 my PSP and I even re-played them recently when the original two were re-released on the PS3. Lots of puzzles, gore and giant monsters to defeat all while fighting the God of Olympus...God Of War 3 should be great. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment