Sunday, December 19, 2010

I know this story...

Have any of you seen TRON Legacy yet? I went to see it Friday night with some of the work gang and really liked it. It is very much a boys film but it was not an over the top, testosterone fueled film.

However I did notice a strong Christian/Bible connection going on within the film. I don't want to spoil the film plot incase you want to go see it, but when you do see it let me know if you spot the same connection with the characters of this film and the worlds best selling book.

Her character was not as cheesy as I was excepting which was a good this, but you are going to see a LOT of bad/amazing copies of her look.


"The Creator"


The sound track was great, i've not brought a movie score in a long time but I will definatly pick this one up.

No comments:

Post a Comment