Friday, December 10, 2010

Last Friday...not this Friday...

I am all alone tonight as the wife is out at her company xmas party. So i'm chilling out tonight, doing some LEGO related work for a friend, surfing the net and I may even shoot some zombies in the face via the PS3....lets see.

Figured I should get some pics up from last weekend before this weekend is over with. So last Friday we went over to Sven & Lizzy's place for dinner as they had a buddy over from Germany. Going there is always fun because we get to play with their little girl Amilie .


I have decided that she will be a rock/metal drummer, here she is having her first lesson.



Lizzy knocked up some little home made cookies, warm and tasty.


Sadly I didn't take any pics of the tasty free range Chicken that her Dad gave her from their very own farm. However we were back at their place the next night for a little German xmas party... something to do with St Nikholas.


Mr & Mrs Groves.



Turns out Amelie only hangs out with me because i'm her Orange peeling bitch.



"Peel this for me monkey boy"

2 comments:

  1. this lil girl suits you very well mister ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.... yes if my mother inlaw saw this she would probably say the same.

    ReplyDelete