Sunday, December 19, 2010

A life saver...

Saturday did not start that well because I had to get up at 6am to catch a bus to work. It was very cold and very snowy out so I was not in the best of moods. I had to go to work because I was signed up to do a First Aid course. I have to do it as part of my driving lessons, its a good thing but not at 6am on a very cold day. I perked up a little once I got some food from the bakery and had a cup of tea.

I needed to be focused because the whole day (the course was from 9am til 4pm) was going to be in Danish. I got most of what he was saying but it was hard going having to stay focused for that long ..... but I survived.

I learnt CPR and what to in bad situations like car crash's, not the most happy of topics but good to know. I would recommend you all do one, it was surprising how much i didn't NOT know.


Some of bandage wrapping skills, there is actually a STONE under that which is used to add extra pressure to a deep wound to help stop bleeding.


At the end I got a certificate and a little book with all the topics we studied.
Lets hope I never have to put this in to practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment