Saturday, February 19, 2011

I wont get getting that government job now...

So i'm getting pretty excited for May.... why? Because that's when I will be paying Judd Ripley a visit to get some more ink! Yes, the man who did my neck and sleeve will again be working his magic on me.

"So what are you getting done Nik?"

I'm keeping it a little under my hat for now as details are not worked out but I will be getting a couple of pieces done. One will be filling a space I have on the back of my right arm and the the other will be ON MY KNUCKLES! I guess it wasn't going to take me long to get my hands done after getting my neck inked.

I'll keep you posted as and when things develop on the tattoo front... watch this space. :)


Taken at our last session for the Kabuki sleeve.



"Whatever you do.... don't move!"

No comments:

Post a Comment