Wednesday, February 9, 2011

"Tomorrow! Tomorrow! I love you Tomorrow...."

Today has meant to be one of those super productive days when you get loads of stuff done.... well sadly todays has been very unproductive.

Fee is on a work trip and I never sleep well when she is not around, so I was rather tired this morning. Combine that with my teeth killing me from my dental appointment yesterday and you have one grumpy designer. :(




Work was just super manic today and I had to step in to break up a stupid little argument between two other designers. Lucky not in a physical way, just two people arguing via email about who should do what. So in the end I said i would do it and save us all the bickering!




Spent most of the day running around to be ready for a meeting that was then canceled 20mins before it was due to start. That really annoys me.

Had to call the electricity company today and that was a disaster, I hate using the phone so much. I wont go into details but it involved a lot of waiting, people moaning about my Danish and getting cut off. I even shouted "BLOODY HELL!" so load that it made a few people stop and look over...sorry guys. Of course the only time I had to do this was lunch time so I ended up NOT eating. :/


"I'm going to find where you live and *&^$#@# you!"

So I figured I would get home pay some bills and relax..... but there is this new online banking system thing that I have not used before (Fee normaly does it) and I can figure it out.

Motto of this story..... don't ever let your super amazing wife who knows how to do adult things go away for one night!....ever!


Come home soon!


1 comment:

  1. hahaha that proofs a lot to me hahaha^^ (alex just act the same way hahahaha ^^)

    ReplyDelete