Thursday, February 3, 2011

Vroooom!

Hey hey people!

Sorry it's been a little silent on the blog front but I have been VERY busy of late. Work has been super busy and I had a Danish test to get my head round so i've not really had the time or energy to blog.

However I bring good news, I passed my Driving Theory test today! Thats the written part with all the rules of the road and what you should and should not do in a car. It was a stressful day as I get super nervous with any test and this was no exception! I didn't even eat lunch I was so nervous. :/

So i'm glad thats over, now its all systems go for the practical test, no date set yet but it wont be too far away...... so stay off the roads!



"Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

3 comments:

  1. Congrats, good job! I hope you take a moment for a well-deserved treat :)!

    PS. I know what you mean about tests, still feel like I'm 6 when I have to take one..

    ReplyDelete