Wednesday, May 11, 2011

She's here!

Came into work today to find a nice little pile of box's on my desk, i knew right away what it was. It took all my strength not to just scoop them up in my arms and run home with them, but I was strong and waited until I got home to open them.



This was what greeted me on my arrival to work, but what was in them you ask?



My new iPad 2, Leather cover/stand and Camera adapters.



Mmmmm fresh out of the box.



Even had it etched so people know what's what!




Yes, sync my pretty.
There is a little bit of setting up to do, but its not that bad.



Well there she is!
So far I am loving it, great little machine with bags of potential. Glad I waited for the second generation, it's lighter, thinner and has duel facing cameras. Ever the leather cover with its magnetic clasps is so well designed. LUSH!



You jealous?

3 comments: