Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Shooting in style...

Last week me and my design team went to do some paint balling..... apparently shooting each other with balls of paint at hight speed is called 'team bonding'. It was a fun day with lots of laughs, granted it was a rather sweaty and painful day but fun none the less.


 Captain Henrik was to lead us into battle..... as well as working for LEGO he actually runs this place on the side, so having him with us was handy.



There's our team... i'm 3rd from the left, just another faceless solider for the slaughter.




Normally Friday is Tieday, so I made this carbon fiber, bullet proof, undetectable by radar bow-tie.... out of cardboard.





The Red team brought extra protection for their.... delicate parts shall we say. 



 Being the ninja like warrior that I am, I don't really have many bruises to speak of. However my THIGHS ARE KILLING ME! All that running and crouching took its toll and I found it hard to walk up & down stairs for a few days. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment